Animal Control

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Highland Park Board of Health provides a free rabies clinic during the year. Anyone wishing to license their dog or cat should contact the Borough Clerk at (732) 777-6014. Middlesex County Rabies Clinic.

If you lose your pet or see a stray dog or cat in your neighborhood please contact Edison Animal Shelter at (732) 248-7278.

If you notice an animal in need, or experience an emergency involving an animal, please call the Police Non-Emergency Dispatch number at (732) 572-3800 ext. 4200.