Summer Camp: Junior Counselors
- Type:Limited Term
- Posted Date:01/21/2020
- Deadline to Apply:05/01/2020 4:00 PM
Qualifications: Will work at any of the camps depending upon skills and need
- Experience working with school-aged children and / or teens
- Experience in providing developmentally appropriate enriching recreational activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff.
- Completion of freshman year of college and/or sufficient camp experience.
- CPR / AED Certified
Reports to Camp Coordinators and Head Counselors
Job Goal:To design and implement interactive enrichment and sports activities for children.
- Attend pre-season and in-season staff meetings
- Supervise campers and junior counselors
- Assist in on-site setup and clean up
- Other related tasks as assigned by the Camp Director, Assistant
- Camp Coordinators or Head Counselor