Summer Camp: Special Needs - Aide
- Type:Limited Term
- Posted Date:01/21/2020
- Deadline to Apply:05/01/2020 4:00 PM
Will work at any of the camps depending upon skills and need
• Experience working with school-aged children and / or teens with special needs
• Experience in providing developmentally appropriate enriching recreational activities for children with special needs
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with staff.
• Completion of freshman year of college and/or sufficient camp experience.
• CPR / AED Certified
Job Goal: To design and implement interactive enrichment and sports activities for children with Special Needs
To assist children with special needs in the camp environment in order to provide an inclusive experience
• Attend pre-season and in-season staff meetings
• Supervise children with special needs in a group or one-on-one setting
• Assist in on-site setup and clean up
• Other related tasks as assigned by the Special Education Head Counselor
• Camp Coordinators or Head Counselor