Summer Camp: Head Counselors
- Type:Limited Term
- Posted Date:01/21/2020
- Deadline to Apply:05/01/2020 4:00 PM
Return to full list >>
- Experience in designing specialized activities for large-groups in one of the following areas including, but not limited to: music, art, science/nature, recreation, theater, cooking.
- Experience in providing developmentally appropriate enriching recreational activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Supervise specialists, counselors, and junior counselors
- Teaching degree and/or related camp supervisory experience
- CPR/AED Certified
Reports to: Camp Coordinators
- To supervise specialists, counselors, junior counselors, andCIT’s.
- To design and implement a developmentally appropriate, interactive 6-week curriculum in an area of specialty.
- Attend pre-season and in-season staff meetings
- Supervise campers, junior counselors, and counselors
- Assist in on-site setup and clean up
- Other related tasks as assigned by the Camp Director